Monday, May 2, 2011

TABLESCAPING FOR THE HOUSEWALK. . . .

Getting ready to open your home to the world can be very intimidating especially if you are a designer..................and one that owned a store for 24 years!  A lot of hard work and a wonderful following and many are returning to see where I live!  Now if that isn't the ultimate "freak out"  please tell me what is??

I have been working on my dining room Tablescape (not to mention that I was Tablescape Chairman)  Whew, what have I done????

I have decided that my new chairs, while neutral, look so fabulous with pink.  Here is where I am so far. . .




No tablecloth........a little more relaxed, yet elegant




The rattan chargers are 24" in diameter. . . not sure
yet about candle color or goblet color.




I would love to know your thoughts. . .



Three weeks and counting until the housewalk. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No tablecloth is a fabulous idea, Mary Anne. I love the subtle use of pink, perfection! You are off to a great start!

Gatsbys Gardens said...

Mary Anne,

I love the beautiful wood showing, but then again I am into wood. The pink accent bowels are lovely, very garden like.

Eileen