Saturday, October 16, 2010

SHOP KEEPING..................

Hello Everyone:

Please forgive me for being absent from my new duties.  We have had out of town guests for almost a week.  (I can't believe how much that has cut down on my visits with all of you.)  But, we just won't let out this little secret.  Coming for you in my next post will be the sharing of a few shops that I love and frequently use for my design clients.  They will always 'please' and always 'deliver' that something special.  The owners posess that passion for what is unique and they settle for nothing less.  You are going to enjoy their little havens of creativity!  See you all in a couple of days....................

Always,
Mary Anne

2 comments:

Cindy Rand said...

Oh Mary Anne do tell! I love new places to hunt!

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful, Mary Anne!